Anshul Trivedi

Anshul Trivedi

20/03/2015

I am a trained singer too: Aanshul Trivedi




Vadodara boy Aanshul Trivedi, who has been a part of TV shows like Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki and Kaali-Ek Punar Avatar and done cameos in Bollywood films like Ram Leela and Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya, says that he happens to be a trained singer as well. 





Shares Aanshul, "I grew up in Vadodara, although I spent about four years of my school life in Valsad. While doing my graduation from M S University, I had revived a popular band and it was great fun. I am a trained singer and have learnt Indian classical music for seven years!
I have even worked with music maestro Viju Shah for a while and used to be the lead navratri singer for him in Mumbai."

 Aug 13, 2014
Times of India

No comments:

Post a Comment