Anshul Trivedi

Anshul Trivedi

19/03/2015

Vadodara has got a distinct charm: Aanshul Trivedi



Actor Aanshul Trivedi, who has been a part of successful television shows like Saraswatichandra, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki and Kaali-Ek Punar Avatar (he played Nimai) to his credit and also been a part of two Bollywood flicks (Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Goliyon Ki Rassleela Ram Leela and Prabhu Deva's Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya), says that he is extremely proud about Vadodara, his hometown.



 Says Aanshul: "I grew up in Vadodara, although I spent about four years of my school life in Valsad. While doing my graduation from M S University, I had also revived a popular band and it was great fun. I am a trained singer and have learnt Indian classical music for seven years! I admire the cosmopolitan nature of the city and feel proud to belong to a place that has produced so many great artists. Vadodara has got a distinct charm which is very unique."
 Times of India
May 
3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment